With great pleasure the board of the Association of Italian Researchers in Japan (AIRJ), in collaboration with the Italian Embassy in Tokyo and the Italian Cultural Institute in Tokyo, invites you to participate to:
First Symposium of the Association of Italian Researchers in Japan
to be held on November 11, 2022 (registrations starts at 2.30 pm) at the Italian Cultural Institute in Tokyo.
The symposium will be organized in a hybrid format to give the opportunity to participate even to those who are not currently in Japan, or who are unable to travel to Tokyo, although participation in presence is desired (link Zoom will be provided later on).
In the second part of the symposium there will be a poster session in which all researchers will be able to present a topic of their research to share with members.
To help us with the organization we kindly invite you to register at the following google form https://forms.gle/xsbRZz6PRkd22utg8, where the title of the poster can be indicated.
We invite everyone to register no later than November 4, 2022.
Registrations are now closed!
In order to present a poster it is necessary to be in good standing with the registration to the association to which you can register here: https://www.airj.info/ it / membership-2 / , or renew your membership here: https://www.airj.info/renew -membership /.
The event will be held in English.
At the end of the event a certificate of attendance will be provided, useful for reimbursement procedures.
For any information or clarification: firstname.lastname@example.org
15:00 – 15:15 – Symposium begins:
- Opening: Prof. Silvana De Maio (IIC)
- Introduction: Italian Ambassador Gianluigi Benedetti (Embassy of Italy in Tokyo)
15:15 – 16:20: Keynote session (25 mins+ 5 mins Q&A for each presentation)
Chair: Prof. Marco Pellegrini (The University of Tokyo)
- Opening Speech: Prof Sarah Cosentino (Waseda University)
- Keynote 1: Prof. Luciana Cardi (Kansai University)
- Keynote 2: Prof. Francesca Pincella (University of Kyoto) “Biomass valorization: new building blocks for a more sustainable chemical industry”
16:20 – 16:40: Coffee break
- Greetings: Scientific Attache’: Prof. Enrico Traversa (Embassy of Italy in Tokyo)
First group 16:40 – 17:10
Second group 17:10 – 17:40