What data do we collect?
The Association collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, affiliation, current position)
- Statistics regarding the usage of the website
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies and Google Analytics tracking scripts
- Send a message via the Contact page
- Fill the Application Form to subscribe to the Association
How will we use your data?
The Association collects your data so that we can:
- Email you information regarding the events and activities of the Association
- Gather statistics about how the website is being used
How do we store your data?
The Association securely stores the information you send via the Contact form on a private spreadsheet.
The statistics from Google Analytics are kept inside Google private servers.
The Association would like to send you information about events and activities of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive emails, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the Association from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us via info [at] airj [dot] info .
What are your data protection rights?
The Association would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Association correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Association to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Association erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Association restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Association’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Association transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: info [at] airj [dot] info.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Allowing the correct behavior of the website’s functionalities
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The Association uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: info [at] airj [dot] info